Look at your WiFi, LTE or even 5G coverage in augmented reality mode
Visualize your existing WiFi/Cellular network in AR-mode.
– Signal level: Find best WiFi access point (AP) location
– Speed value: Get current connection speed value
– Ping value: Find lowest latency in space to play online-games smoothly -Wi-Fi&5GLTE modes
– Interfering networks: Find neighbour networks that impact and reduce quality of your connection. Try to select another channel in router settings to minimize that impact
– Best WiFi AP detection: If you have more than one router, check if your device switches correctly between them
Application uses ARCore, it will be additionally requested to download.
Network Monitor & WiFi Monitor is useful in finding good areas of WiFi connectivity in your WiFi network. WiFi Signal Strength Meter can quickly check your WiFi strength to find the best location.
The app is constantly updating the WiFi signal strength so you can walk around your house, work, or anywhere to find the best WiFi signal Strength. So you can use the app to monitor your WiFi Signal Strength.
Measure your actual WiFi parameters and view them on a map.
You should have your floor-plan – image file accepted to work on it, take photo of a paper copy, or if you don`t – Built-in basic plan constructor included. Easily share your result by one click.
★ Signal coverage map. Poor signal means lower quality
★ Connection speed map. Indicates your wireless network throughput
★ Frequency channel map. If more than one AP is used, you can see to which you are connected to
★ Connection to best access point (AP) map. If network (AP) with better signal is available you will see it on map
★ Interfering networks map. Scans radio spectrum for third-party networks that may dramatically reduce your network quality
★ Network quality map. Real-time response from WiFi router – gateway ping