Pandit din dayal upadhyay Awas Yojana online form 2021 online apply Gujarat A big announcement has been made by the state government for those in need of housing and people who want to build a home.
Eligibility criteria for pandit din dayal upadhyay Awas Yojana
>The annual income limit is Rs.1,20,000
>The annual income limit for urban areas is Rs. 1,50,000
>Own land should be have a plot of land
>Extremely thought free Caste issue are given first priority.
>Assistant up to 1,20,000/-in the urban housing scheme
Pandit din dayal awas yojna
Latest updates,news, happening and events and events about the Deen Dayal awas Yojana such as launch dates like start date, application forms, information booklet, eligibility awas Yojana criteria,beneficiary list, payment procedure, register procedure, flat and plot details and much more.
Document To Be submitted
1. Adharcard of the applicant
2. Ration card
3. Election credentials
4. Example of applicant Caste/ sub caste
5. Example of total annual income of the applicant
6. Proof of Residence:(Electricity bill, License,Lease agreement, copy of election card
7. Back passbook/cancelled cheque (applicant name)
8. Land ownership Base/Document/size From/Right from/charter from (as applicable).
9. Copy of the map showing the area of the land on which the building is to be construed, signed by Talati-cum-minisirter.
10. Building construction lot
11. An affidavit stating that he has not availed of this scheme before
12. Example of husband death (if a widow)
For Apply Pandit din dayal upadhyay Awas Yojana 2021
Apply online: https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/index.aspx