Mumbai Indians give Royal Challengers Bangalore an 8-run target in the Super Over
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: Target 8 runs
The thrill of the super over:
- 0.1 Jaspreet Bumrah to AB de Villiers: 1 run scored
- 0.2 Jaspreet Bumrah to Virat Kohli: 1 run scored
- 0.3 Jaspreet Bumrah to AB de Villiers: 0 runs scored
- 0.4 Jaspreet Bumrah to AB de Villiers: 4 runs scored
- 0.5 Jaspreet Bumrah to AB de Villiers: 1 run scored
- 0.6 Jaspreet Bumrah to Virat Kohli: 1 run scored
Mumbai Indians batting – 7 for 1 in 1 over
- 0.1 Navdeep Saini to Kieran Pollard: 1 run scored
- 0.2 Navdeep Saini to Hardik Hardik: 1 run
- 0.3 Navdeep Saini to Kieran Pollard: 0 runs scored
- 0.4 Navdeep Saini to Kieran Pollard: 4 runs scored
- 0.5 Navdeep Saini to Kieran Pollard: Wicket!
- 0.6 Navdeep Saini to Hardik Pandya: 1 run (bye)
The match between Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore is tied. Chase Mumbai scored 201 for 5 in 20 overs. The team saw 80 runs in the final 4 overs, from where Ishaan Kishan and Kieran Pollard tied the match with 79 runs. The final ball needed 5 runs and Pollard Isuru bowled for four. Now the super over will be played. Click here to see the scorecard of the match …
Mumbai won the toss and elected to bowl
Mumbai Indians captain Rohit Sharma has decided to bowl after winning the toss against Royal Challengers Bangalore in Dubai. Mumbai have made a change in their squad. Ishaan Kishan is playing in place of Saurabh Tiwary. While Bangalore has made 3 changes in their team. Gurkirat Singh Mann, Adam Zampa and Isuru Udana have been named in place of Dale Steyn, Umesh Yadav and Josh Philip.
Bangalore playing 11: Aaron Finch, Devdutt Padikkal, Virat Kohli (capt), AB de Villiers (wicketkeeper), Gurkirat Singh Mann, Washington Sundar, Shivam Dubey, Isuru Udana, Yuzvendra Chahal, Adam Zampa and Navdeep Saini.
WATCH SUPER OVER HIGHLIGHT
સરકારી ભરતી અને યોજના ની માહિતી મેળવવા માટે અમારા વોટ્સએપ ગ્રૂપ મા જોડાવો Join Now