Lockdown in Gujarat to be decided in the evening: CM Rupani
The second wave of corona transition in Gujarat is proving fatal. The death toll has risen along with the transition to corona. Lockdown may be imposed in Gujarat as well as other states where Koro transition is increasing. Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has hinted at a lockdown in Gujarat. Chief Minister Rupani said that a decision on lockdown in Gujarat would be taken in the evening.
The curfew is coming to an end
Chief Minister Vijay Rupani had visited Junagadh to discuss the situation of Corona. Meanwhile, the Chief Minister said that a meeting of the core committee would be held at Gandhinagar and a decision on curfew or lockdown could be taken. The curfew is coming to an end tomorrow. Curfew limits can be decided in 29 cities.
CM Rupani visited Junagadh Civil
Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today paid a face-to-face visit to Junagadh Civil Hospital to review Corona’s performance. Meanwhile, the Chief Minister had a face-to-face interaction with the relatives of the infected patients at the hospital and got first-hand information about the health services provided at the hospital as well as the distribution of nutritious food. During the visit, the Chief Minister met the relatives of the patients on the hospital campus and asked them to know the distance, creating emotional scenes of them sharing in their grief.
Corona’s position in the state
Gujarat has seen a decline in corona cases in the last few days. Then in the last 24 hours today 12,820 patients have come forward and 140 patients have died. However, 11,999 patients have recovered and returned home. However, in the last 10 days, the number of patients recovering in Gujarat has been increasing and the number of active cases is also declining.
Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate (all languages)
• Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages)
• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (88 languages)
• Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (50 languages)
• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (43 languages)
• Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (95 languages)
• Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
• Cross-device syncing: Login to sync phrasebook between app and desktop
સરકારી ભરતી અને યોજના ની માહિતી મેળવવા માટે અમારા વોટ્સએપ ગ્રૂપ મા જોડાવો Join Now