In simple words, land records consist of various documents pertaining to land ownership, including sale deed—a record of the property transaction between the seller and the buyer. Other important documents in land records include record of rights, survey documents, and property tax receipts, among others.
What is Any ROR Gujarat Land Record System?
Any ROR Gujarat or Any Records of Rights Anywhere in Gujarat is a software application designed to help any citizen of Gujarat by providing information pertaining to land records. The primary objective of this online portal is to give you access (only if you are a citizen of Gujarat) to your land details, land owner’s name, and more, through 7/12 Utara—an extract of the land register or records maintained by the governments of Maharashtra and Gujarat.
Launched by the Revenue Department of NIC (National Informatics Centre), the software covers 26 districts and 225 talukas of the state of Gujarat.
Any ROR Portal
As we all know that Land is an important resource. AnyRoR stands for Any Record of Rights Anywhere.IN Gujarat state for obtaining the land record the AnyRoR will be started. From here you will get the details about the AnyRoR as well as how to check Land Records Online by Any RoR? So, let’s see details…
How to Check AnyRoR Online:
First of go to office official site of AnyRoR or go to anyror.gujarat.gov.in
After that click on the button View land Record.
Now select any of the options as per your requirement.
Then enter your land details like District, Talukas, village, survey number/Khata number.
After that enter verification code and click on the get details button.
Now you can check Any RoR district from following.
DOWNLOAD 7/12 Utara Online : CLICK HERE
About Any RoR:
AnyRoR is software for Record online Land Record of Gujarat State. This software is developed by the Revenue Department and NIC (National Informatics Centre).By using the Any RoR you can check Gujarat Land Records like, VF7, VF 8A, VF 6 and VF 12.This software has successfully established in 225 talukas and 26 districts.So, instead of travelling all the way to e-dhara or e-gram centre, you can check and verify your land record. By visiting the AnyRoR site you can check your RoR online.
Requirements of Land Records:
- Personal and Legal Need
- Establishing land title for purchase and sale
- Open bank account
- Check status of alteration
- Raising farm credit or bank loan
- Land division among family members
Types of Land Records in Gujarat AnyRoR:
- VF7: Village Form 7 is known as 7/12 or satbara utara.You can access your land details, ownership details of specific land, boja and other rights details from VF7 form.
- VF 8A: Village Form 8A provides Khata details. From this form you can access Khata Number and Owner Details.
- VF6: Village Form 6 is register which maintain by Talati or Village Accountant to integrate day to day changes in land record. By using this you can check any changes in entry details.
- 135 D: 135 D is a Notice to Mutation. When you apply for Mutation, Talati prepare Notice 135D.This notice is served to Khatedars concerned relevant parties and any other interested parties for any objections.
Districts of which support AnyRoR:
- Devbhoomi Dwarka
- Gir Somnath
- Chhota Udaipur
Process for getting certified computerized copy of Gujarat Land Record:
- For getting certified computerized copy of VF 7/12/VF 8A or VF 6 you should follow the below given steps.
- First of all you should visit the nearest e-Dhara Kendra. E-Dhara Kendras are available at local Taluka Mamlatdar office.
- After that at local e-Dhara Kendra you can request for RoR print. For this you must have survey number, farm Name, Khata Number or Khatedar Name.
- Now operator will confirm records and print 7/12 or 8A from computer.
- Then your RoR sign and stamp by Mamlatdar or any nominated person.
- You will pay 15/- charges.
- Finally do signature on RoR which is totally computerized.
Benefit of AnyRoR or Any Records of Right Anywhere:
- Reduce chances of Thievery
- You don’t go here and there
- Access land detail by entering some details
- You can access the land details online
Any ROR 7/12- 8A Gujarat
RoR records show details of property ownership, survey number, kind of land, sprinkling methods, crop information etc. This document is essentially taken by farmers for land transactions (mutations), getting crop loans, givebacks linked to the size of the land holding etc. Property, an important information is regularly in limited source. Purchasing a land record is an important requirement as it is needed for different legal objectives like levy and collection of various taxes and land revenue etc.
In Gujarat to purchase land records, AnyRoR project has actually been initiated. The primary aim of this property is to change the regular procedure of land recording and commence online method whichever is simple and clear.
Online land record property has been successfully established in all 26 districts and 225 talukas. Different from the Talati, E-dhara has designed a new resource of revenue records. It has allowed a lot in land-mitigation cases. You might get more information regarding online land records by visiting.
How to Acquire Land Record?
- Once automaticing the land recording procedure, government of Gujarat has set-up E kendras in different places of the state. Each and every office is located at Taluka Mamlatdar Office.
- The farmers might receive the duplicates of their ownership documents and can easily check the detailed information of their land records. AnyRoR, a software associated to the process is been integrated for satisfaction of Gujarat citizens. The farmers may easily receive (Record of Rights) RoR copies form the village panchayat itself.
- Throughout this software you are actually easily ready to get relevant information and facts about renter, crop, irrigation, mutation application, entry status, stats of land use, term and land type.
- You might search the facts or request for the RoR printout by entering Khatedar name, khata number, survey number, farm name and additional such related keywords.
- The e-dhara deputy or any type of other nominal person signs the RoR and stamps the printout and give it over to the applicant. A fee of about Rs.15 is collected from the applicant.
- At E- dhara centre evolution of Village Form No-6, Village Form No-7 and Village Form No-12 are recorded.
- Information and facts Systems is The New Era, in which technology created easy day by day and digitalise all of the details everywhere. Therefore government requires such process which must be very easy to access, Sustain modify and can be available from anywhere by working with any equipment whether mobile or computer. The Solution simply with digitalizing all land record in one central control and keep over there so almost any persons can quickly read the land record online using Any ROR portal.
How to get certified computerized copy of Gujarat Land Records?
- If you want computerized certified copy of 7/12 Utara, 8A or 6 entry follow the given steps here
- You should visit nearest e-Dhara Kendra. You can find e-Dhara Knedra at local Taluka Mamlatdar office.
- At local e-Dhara Kendra you can request for RoR print. Please note that you must have Survey Number, Khata Number, Farm Name or Khatedar Name with you while requesting RoR print.
- Operator will confirm records details first then will print 7/12 or 8A from the computer.
- e-Dhara Dy Mamlatdar or any nominated personnel signs and stamps requested computerized RoR, which is handed over to you.
- User charges of Rs. 15/- are collected.
- Signature of applicant for receiving computerized demanded RoR is taken in RoR issuance register.
DOWNLOAD 7/12 Utara Online : CLICK HERE
Any RoR Android App
anyror.gujarat.gov.in is the only official website for checking and downloading RoR. 7/12 Utara, Form 8A etc in the Gujarat State. Do not use other websites or mobile apps with similar names.
Till date there is no official Any RoR Android App released by Gujarat Revenue Department. However apps developed by some private firms are available on Google Play Store. If you still want to download AnyRoR app for your android mobile, download it from only reliable site like Google Play Store.
સરકારી ભરતી અને યોજના ની માહિતી મેળવવા માટે અમારા વોટ્સએપ ગ્રૂપ મા જોડાવો Join Now